Monday, July 23, 2007

#7 Thing

Site pal would be great for a business Blog. But I am not running a business at this time and really do not want to pay $9.95 a month. It was interesting to see how it works, with animation and the audio. Technology has came a long way with a lot of fun things to use! Speak of fun technology things, check out my Third Party Ricco. Ain't he cute!
As far as technology, using my digital camera has been a learning experience for me. I have learned to use programs to color correct my photo's, highlight them or what ever needs to be done to make the picture come alive. I plan on purchasing a new computer printer/scanner/ copier, so I can help my son with his Videography business. That will be another new kind of technology for me to learn. I have always been interested in new items that come on the market. I would love to have one of those new Apple I-phones!

1 comment:

Awad said...

This bird clip was very cool! It made me laugh!

Winter Concert 2009

Johnny Depp Calendar