Friday, August 3, 2007

Thing #13

Del.icio.us .com really does not interest me. But I did listen to the tutorials and read the information to learn about it. I guess what turned me off on Del.icio.us was having to install buttons on my toolbar. Which I probably would never use. I don't want to become a computer zombie again. Yes, I was there once and had to use a 12 step program to help me with my addiction. Just kidding! I did learn about Tags and Bookmarks. Tags are like Keyword on AOL, a one word description to type in and it gets you to what you are searching. I could make my links from my favorite places on AOL or IE a bookmark and then tag them to share with others. But at this time I am not interested.

2 comments:

Shortlegs said...

I hope you won't need the 12 step program by the time we are done with the 23 things...

CC said...

Bugs Bunny and Woody Woodpecker are my all time favorites. The one you had and the hatfield/mccoy one are the best. Did you click my dynamite?

keep up the good work I visit your blog a lot.

Winter Concert 2009

Johnny Depp Calendar