Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thing #20

The reason I choose the YouTube video on the Four Agreements is, its one of my favorite books. The Four Agreements are: Don't take things Personal, Don't make assumptions, Be Impeccible with your Word and Do your Best. It has helped me with my life and relationships with people. So I choose this video to show people what this book is about and that maybe it will help them also. I enjoyed exploring different video's on YouTube. As far as using it for the library, it could be used to explain things to employees, like new things on the computer. Or maybe even Mr. Sears talking to all of us on a video. Or even talking about favorite books or new books on a video. Its a great way to communicate ideas!

1 comment:

CC said...

Wow can you give me an autograph from Paul!!

Winter Concert 2009

Johnny Depp Calendar