Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thing 16 & 17

Wiki for libraries are sure a fast way to find information on books or any subject. I found SJCPL Subject Guide the most interesting. It had a menu of subjects to choose from like cooking and photography. Its very similar to our library online catalog search. It would direct you to books in this library. Only thing with wiki is there is no control in the information that is put into Wiki. So how correct is this information? But I can use Wikipedia in the future for suggestions or information on things I am searching about.

PBWiki was really interesting. I could see how groups of people can take ideas in one place and share them with each other. Like the Learning 2.0 Wiki Sandbox PLCMC , where we could post ideas on favorite things and share them with our Library friends. I added my blog site to the PLCMC which was a lot easier than I thought.

1 comment:

Shortlegs said...

You really have come a long way. I love the rabbit cursor.

Winter Concert 2009

Johnny Depp Calendar