Saturday, August 4, 2007

Things #14 & 15

Technorati is blowing my mind. I signed up with Technorati and claimed my blog and tagged it into PLCMCL2. I found my blog under PLCMCL2 with a few others that did a claim from our library. Also I did all the searches to see what is different in Learning 2.0 blog posts, in tags and blog directory. Didn't find any blog directory in PLCMCL2. The blog posts are just people posting in Technorati about learning 2.0 or other things. Its a good way to share information under a certain tagged subject.

I read Library 2.0 perspectives on #15 and seemed to be a little to intellectual for me. Of course I am not a librarian and it may be helpful to them. The main ideas I found is, technology is growing at a fast speed. Library 2.0 has showed me how many new things are out there on the web. And I never even knew about them until working on the 23 things. Probably in a few years all of these things will be outdated and there will be more things to learn. I can see how the library's have to change with all of this new technology.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I just love Paul and the bird. Thanks for the help.

Winter Concert 2009

Johnny Depp Calendar