Friday, August 17, 2007

ZOHO WRITER

Thing # 18

This is my first time using Zoho Writer. So I am just experimenting with it. I find it very easy to use. Also, I think I will use this in the future for writing and a journal. Or even writing a letter to someone and printing it out or emailing. As I have been exploring Zoho, I just found all of the Templates in the Template Library. There are forms that my son can use for his business. And I found forms that my church might want to use in the future.

Its been so much fun working on my blog and soon it will come to a end. I hope that in the future, the library will have more challenges to work on, to learn more things on the computer.

So now I will try to send this to my blog. Lets see if I can figure this one out?

Signed,

The Wabbit

1 comment:

KATHAZ said...

KAREN,
GREAT SITE!! I WILL SAVE IT AND VISIT IT OFTEN.... LOVE YA, KATH.....XO

Winter Concert 2009

Johnny Depp Calendar