Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thing # 23

Oh my gosh! I did it? I really finished the 23 things! Its been so much fun learning new things on the computer. The best part is the sharing with each other. Our interest, our humor and even pictures of our families. It helped me get to know people in a more personal way. Also, it was fun helping each other learn and I appreciate all the help others did for me. Another important thing is, it gave me confidence with working on computers. Which will help me to help patrons at the library. This whole blog thing was a challenge for me and I loved it!

What was my favorite thing? I loved finding new things to put on my blog thru Flickr and the image generators. I plan on adding more things to my blog in the future. And maybe just maybe, I will continue beyond the 23 things.

4 comments:

Awad said...

Congrats! Nice Blog! I agree with what you said...it was a great experience and we all learned a little more about each other! Very cool!

Michele M said...

You made it - congratulations!

Terri said...

I really like the new bunny things you just added. Very nice.

Terri said...

You are just hopping right along.

Winter Concert 2009

Johnny Depp Calendar